Experienced female voice talent that’s perfect for voice acting, corporate narration, eLearning and a variety of other projects.
- Voice Over Training with Coach Terry Daniel
- Scene Study in Contemporary Theatre, Amy Attaway
- Improvisation: for Beginners, Comedy Caravan, Louisville
- Acting Fun for Everyone (I & II) U of L Delphi Center Lifelong Learning Class
- Creative Services Coordinator/Writer-Producer, WDRB, Louisville
- 2-day champion, “Jeopardy!”, 2001
- Associate Producer, “Horseplay at Indiana Downs,” weekly show, Indianapolis
- Co-hosted various segments of telethons, movies, etc.
- Sang multiple voice parts for Perkins Chrysler, The Roof Doctors and others
- Sang and played keyboard at Watkins UMC (on staff) and Epiphany UMC, Louisville
- Song and jingle-writing abilities
- Solos in community theater productions
I was an on-air personality in Louisville and Lexington for many years, doing morning shows (including news), middays, afternoons, evenings and overnights and have worked in many formats, including AC, Oldies, Classic Rock and Country.
- Olive Madison – The Odd Couple; Female Version – Shelby County Community Theatre, Shelbyville, KY
- Frankie Futrelle Dubberly – Christmas Belles – Shelby Co. Community Theatre
- Shelley/Soloist, title song – Leader of the Pack – Shelby Co. Community Theatre
- Jeri Neal McFeeley – The Dixie Swim Club – Little Colonel Playhouse, Pewee Valley, KY
- Ensemble/Soloist, “Millworking,” – Working – Shelby Co. Community Theatre